The warranty applies only to products purchased from this Webstore (ridecrews.com) and is extended only to the original purchaser (“Owner”) for a period of 90 days from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Crews warrants all products sold by us to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Crews’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective part of the product. Crews will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Crews product not specifically authorized in writing by Crews.
* Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
* Crews products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
– Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
– Impact-related damage or breakage
– Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
– Intentional damage and/or breakage
– Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
– Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
– Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
– Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
– Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If a defect arises in the Crews within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to us. Crews will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
Furthermore, if the Crews part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
Authorized Crews Dealers or Distributors do not have the authority to alter, modify, or in any way change the terms or conditions of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from Country to Country. All warranties implied by Country law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some Countries do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by Country law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller.
How it works:
* All products to be returned to us before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase.
* All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Crews assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to us. Shipping charges and other fees (exp: PayPal, Stripe, etc.) are not refundable.
* Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
* Return shipping costs will be paid by us.
Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 14 days of the original purchase date. Opened merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee (see guidelines below). Sorry, we cannot accept any returns that have been used.
* Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 14 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
* All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering on your product, you might be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
* All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
* Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags and plastic wrapping attached and intact.
* Decks and parts must be returned unopened and unused. Stickers and DVD’s must be unused and unopened.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your credit card or Bank Account 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a call tag.
For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied.
Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Claims must be submitted to:
81379 Munich, Germany
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org